Running a RP Business in Golgothica?

If you do and you plan to run events, you may need:
a) permission to send notices to promote the events;
b) rezz permission for the event (being part of theĀ  ‘SGS Estate’ group).
(But remember to remove the prims after the event).
If you need a) or b) IM Kora or Baal.
Thank you