Archive for April, 2012

Group Leader Applications

Thursday, April 5th, 2012

To apply as Group Leader, you must be a Clan Leader. I saw several people signing up even if there weren’t clan leaders, so I cleaned up the scrolls and now the current applicants should be the correct ones.
Once you signup, you may start to promote your candidacy, and contact the Ireem Chronicles to release a statement or an interview. Please be nice to the Press, or they may post a favorable article about you – just saying 😉

Result of the Group Leader Referendum

In all groups most people were in favor to run new group leader election. So we will.

I want to remind you that:
– Only ‘approved’ clan leaders may apply to become group leaders.
– To the list of candidates, it will be added a ‘Nobody’ to vote if you don’t like any candidate.
– If you wish to run as group leader, please signup at the scrolls available at the voting board.

Pottery Shop Owner: Voting starts now!

There are 5 applicants:

• Lee Smedley
  • Malley Vollmer
  • kaillea Silverweb
  • Geiger Coba
  • Palabra Puddlegum

Please vote at the scroll for your favorite applicants!

Fatted Calf Owner: voting starts now!

There are 15 candidates:

• Dragorloth Savira
  • Malley Vollmer
  • Hali Glendale
  • kaillea Silverweb
  • Sarahjo Resident
  • SilveryMoon Naidoo
  • stnnr2000 Belfire
  • AmberLouise Cloquet
  • Haruka Tsuyoi
  • Kai Biscuit
  • Geiger Coba
  • pinkmania Nicholls
  • DJ Rallier
  • cowboy Boronski
  • Lonewolf Flagstaff

Please vote for your favorite applicants at the scrolls in front of the Good Knight Tavern

New code for Auctions

Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012

There is a new code. It will allow you to sell either Inventory Items and Any other stuff. If you sell inventory items, then when the auction close and a winner is nominated, the transfer of the items and the money will happen automatically.
If you want to test it,please bid on the 2 shields I put up for auction.
Thank you.

Approving Clans (for Clan Leaders)

Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012

If you are a Clan Leader, please go to the Clan Register, and approve those Clan you wish to give your support and approval.
I think I will wait until tomorrow, then all clans without approval from leaders will become ‘Under Revision’ and will need to find a sponsor. Here is the status of the approval:
http://kos.socionex.com/sgs/clans.jsp

Bakery: Round 2

Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012

The top 2 candidates in round 2 are:
“Roscoe Viper”, and “Pushka Damour”

Please vote for Bakery Owner and Roman Bath Owner.

If you are interested in signing up for a RP Business in Venexia, the Doctor Office, the Pharmacy and the Docks Tavern are open for rental.

Slaves Head Inn: Darren Islar

Monday, April 2nd, 2012

Darren Islar was voted by most Ireemians as new owner of the Slaves Head Inn.
Looking forward to joining events at the Inn!
Congratulations!

Dark Knights – feeding on blood

Monday, April 2nd, 2012

There was a bit of misunderstanding (from my side). Anyway the Dark Knights are supposed to drink blood and feed on slaves (see backstory). This has now been fixed.

SGS v 3.480 Bugfix Release

Monday, April 2nd, 2012

This release fixes a few bugs related to raid.
Upgrade optional, but recommended if you go raid.

New group: KOS Clan Leaders

Monday, April 2nd, 2012

I created a new group for Leaders and Co-leaders to discuss issues related to leadership and mentorship, and how to help players to have fun without causing OOC drama.
Once your clan becomes official and approved and meets all requirements, you will get an invite.

Clan Requirements Update

Sunday, April 1st, 2012

As you might know, the clan requirements for KOS and Venexia were different, and it ended up to be too difficult to manage for us.
So Baal and I found a middle ground to make it work for both SIM. Besides the basic requirements, all a new clan need is to have at least one clan leader to approve/sponsor it.
A clan may also have multiple leaders to give their approvals, but only 1 is required. In short, we need one other clan that like to play with you 🙂
The approvals are final, so you cannot change mind.

To approve another clan, go back to the clan register. If you are a leader of an approved clan you will see a button “Approve”.
Pick the clan you wish to approve, and that is all. You can give approval to any clan you wish.