How to know everything about the game

I get asked many times a day questions that are all noted up. They are in notes because they are complex. This will get even harder the longer people are here. Everyone needs to be pretty certain where they stand in society and what their rights are. Certain people can be attacked and some cannot. Humans especially should make sure they read all the notes on humans. There is a fairly complex set of rules about Vampires and their rights in and out of a coven. Something not even touched on yet is the justice system. Like in RL you cannot just attack anyone at any time without consequences. If you are not in a coven then you are an outlander and and should tread very carfully, this city does not belong to you. If you are in a Coven then ask your leader what its all about, if they don’t know ask them why not. I am happy to answer difficult questions that fall between the rules. But I am not a walking rule book to be consulted because people are too lazy to read stuff for themselves. Unfortunately to make this place interesting it has to have a bunch of written rules and notes its up to you to read them or take it easy. If someone attacks you ask them if they are sure of what they are doing, chances are they don’t have clue.
Please read the notes, as many as you can to begin with, and all of them in time. I assume the game gets better when you understand your place and feel like the place has substance and is not a random jumble of ideas. You may read the rules and not even like the game!
If you read the notes you will know as much as me. Then you can start asking those questions that are my problem, and I am sure there are many discrepancies that need sorting out before we get too far down the line. Its great to see the place alive and everyone seems to be making a great effort to look the part. Next step is everyone knowing what they are supposed to be doing. If you are fairly swatted up on the notes and you hear someone else talking rubbish let them know. Be careful of asking advice from just anyone. Your if you don’t understand something find one of thos coven leaders and give them a hard time. But make sure you have READ THE RULES or they will just tell you to go do that.
Thanks everyone for playing here, its been great to see the place come alive, see you around J
Baal