Archive for November, 2011

Business Owners have now been chosen in Venexia.

Wednesday, November 30th, 2011

Here are the new business owners, most voted by Venexians:
Green Dragon Tavern: Juliet Avon
Apothecary: Willow Namir
Bakery: Hershey Munster
Butcher: Narayanna Resident
Fish Stall:  Menja Slade
Slaughtered Lamb: Panda Xstar
Congratulations all!

SGS HUD/Meter v 3.17 Upgrade

Tuesday, November 29th, 2011

Another non-mandatory release, mostly bugfixes:
a) the unconscious state wouldn’t release a person from their ‘owner’, so this is fixed now
b) after stealing you will have to keep your treasure bag for 10 minutes instead of 5 mins
c) in unconscious mode you will stay on the ground for 1 minutes instead of 2.
d) some other small fixes.

Fly Swats – Upgrade

Monday, November 28th, 2011

The fly swats v 3.03 are now on sale at the Carpenter store for G$ 500 (game money). 7-day old (game age).
Free automatic upgrades will be included from now on, but upgrades are not possible if you have an older version.
I have heard mosquito season is coming..!

Arabesque Cafe Owner: Open for Applicants

If you are interested in running the Arabesque Cafe, now you can sign up at the voting scroll outside the store.
All races living withing the wall may apply: Citizens, Slaves, Palace, Magi and Knights. No ALTs. One Event a Month to run. Serious interest in Roleplay only.

The Slaves Head inn Owner: Duc Zenfold

The final votes were up, and the majority of Ireem Citizens voted Duc Zenfold as new manager of the Slaves Head Inn.
Congratulations!

SGS HUD/Meter v 3.16 Upgrade

Sunday, November 27th, 2011

Another non-mandatory upgrade:
a) If you go after a thief, and the thief runs out of physical health, he will fall unconscious on the ground for 1 minute instead of being captured. So you won’t have to worry to handle his captivity in any way. (only works if the thief has v 3.16)
b) fixed a formatting error in the private group messages with the gesture /group
Upgrades are free and at the game entrance.
This is not a required upgrade, so you can keep it what you have for now.

Bakery Owner: 2nd round voting

The top 2 finalists for the baker role are:
Hershey Munster and Roscoe Viper
If you have voted for either one of them, no need to do anything else. If you havent’ voted yet, or you voted for another candidates, please vote again. All Venexians can vote. The election will last until Tuesday, then we will announce the winner. 🙂

Butcher: 2nd Round

The top 2 finalists are:
Narayanna Resident and Hanaatiya Resident
If you have voted for either one of them, no need to do anything else. If not, then vote again at the voting scroll.
You have time until Tuesday.

Green Dragon Tavern: 2nd round voting

The top 2 voted candidates were:
Evie Hawklord and juliet Avon
If you voted for either one of them, no need to do anything further. If you haven’t voted or voted for a different candidates, please vote at the voting scroll, outside the tavern!
You have time until Tuesday!

Apothecary Owner: 2nd round

The top voted candiates were:
Willow Namir and Lola Kristan
If you voted for either of them, no need to do anything else. If you voted for someone else or you didn’t voted, please go ahead and vote at the voting scroll outside the Pharmacy.
You have time until Tuesday. Hurry up!

Chief Doctor – aehm

I was talking with Baal and I just found out that I messed up, and the doctor position was supposed to be open to any Race (Human or Vampires), not just Human.
Yep, to make things fair, I will auto-add the people who applied, but we will restart again by allowing the vampire candidates to signup as well.
Sorry…..just a bit of misunderstanding.

Also I will save the votes of those people who have already voted, ….. They can change it later if they wish, but if they don’t vote again, their current votes will be still counted as valid.

Fishmonger Election: 2nd round

The top 2 voted candidates were:
Menja Slade, and Spook Frugel
If you have voted for either of them, no need to do anything further. If you haven’t voted and you wish to express your preference, come to the fish stall and click on the voting scroll. On Tuesday we will end this election, so hurry up. The Humans are hungry!

SGS HUD/Meter v 3.15 Release

Saturday, November 26th, 2011

No need to upgrade it, unless you want to 🙂
I am releasing a series of bugfixes/releases, but nothing that require a mandatory update yet.
Anyway, in this release:
a) there is a new gesture “/group” that allows you to send short private messages to anybody of your own group/sabbat (via HUD). Useful when your are planning a raid or for group actions.
b) the time you hold the bag of money is now 10 minutes.
There are other things, but I forgot now 🙂
Upgrades are free and available at the entrance.

Rules about Stealing

Very important Note:
Stealing relinquishes any RP rights you previously had.
The idea of stealing is instant action
If you decide to steal from a till or someone’s pocket then you had better be prepared to run or fight.
Stealing has up to this point been unfair, the thief has gotten away with the loot.
Now you are welcome to steal as much as you like, but the victim or their friends or any passer by is welcome to get the money back by any means possible.
So I say again:
If you steal you are a target for anyone with a weapon.
They do not need to RP they only need to attack you to get the money.
Once the 10 minutes is up, you have succeeded and are no longer open to attack.
At this point all players must respect your combat mode.
Don’t steal if you do not like to fight to keep it!
This goes for those who steal the money back off you!
Please remember, as was explained in the previous note:
Owned Prey and none combatants cannot steal.
Sorry this is just a part of the game.

Cash Till Upgrades

All the cash tills have been upgraded.
If you wish to steal from them, you will need to upgrade your HUD/Meter to v 3.14+

SGS HUD/Meter v 3.12 Upgrade

Friday, November 25th, 2011

This upgrade is important and mandatory.
A major part of the game has been added and it is about Theft and Pickpocketing.
Free Upgrades are at the Entrance of the SIM. Click on the Upgrade Sign.

We have updated Till theft and Pick pocketing!
If you now indulge in either of these activities the money you steal will attach itself to you in the form of a Money bag.
This money bag will remain attached to you for 5 minutes.
After the 5 minutes is up whoever has the money bag will receive that amount in their bank account.
While the bag is attached you are open to attack by any player who wishes to try to retrieve the money.
Any player who defeats you will get a menu with the following options
Steal it
Give it back
If you are the owner of the money you should choose “Give it back” and the money returns to your account.
If you are not the owner of the money you should also choose “Give it back“, at which point 10% of the Money will be deposited in your bank account as a reward for being good.
The owner will receive the remaining 90% .
If you choose “Steal it” the bag will transfer to you and a new 5 minute round will begin for you as the new thief.
The usual report of the theft will appear in the HUD
Please note:
Only Default mode, Warrior mode and un owned prey can steal from tills or pick pocket.

Very important Note:
Stealing relinquishes any RP rights you previously had.
The idea of stealing is instant action
If you decide to steal from a till or someone’s pocket then you had better be prepared to run or fight.
Stealing has up to this point been unfair, the thief has gotten away with the loot.
Now you are welcome to steal as much as you like, but the victim or their friends or any passer by is welcome to get the money back by any means possible.
So I say again:
If you steal you are a target for anyone with a weapon.
They do not need to RP they only need to attack you to get the money.
Once the 5 minutes is up, you have succeeded and are no longer open to attack.
At this point all players must respect your combat mode.
Don’t steal if you do not like to fight to keep it!
This goes for those who steal the money back off you!
Please remember, as was explained in the previous note:
Owned Prey and none combatants cannot steal.
Sorry this is just a part of the game.

Problems healing with certain items now fixed

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011

Absynthe and Hejira were giving problems, and were not restoring your health. I think I fixed them now. If you find an item that doesn’t heal, please IM me back.

SGS HUD/Meter v 3.11

Monday, November 21st, 2011

If you use the Treasure Hammer to smash jar and find items to collect, make sure that you are wearing the Treasure Hammer v 3.03 and the SGS HUD v 3.11

MELEE Weapons Upgrade to v 3.03

Monday, November 21st, 2011

All melee weapons are now updated to v 3.03.
If you try to use an older weapon, an update will be sent to you automatically or you will receive a message to upgrade your weapon. If you don’t get an automatic delivery, go to the game room and click on the specific weapon vendor sign. All upgrades are free.

SGS HUD v 3.10

Sunday, November 20th, 2011

This package contains the upgraded meters. No other changes were done. If you signed up as Salvetor in Venexia, please use this version.