Archive for June, 2012

Raiding Djinns

Saturday, June 30th, 2012

Several people pointed out that there are some problems raiding the djinn camp. I reset scripts and added some debugging log that should help me to identify if there are errors. Let me know if something odd still happens.

Blue Lagoon Cafe`: Vote now!

There are 16 candidates:

• Francois Arai
  • ingrid Rallier
  • CaveMonkey Resident
  • Pushka Damour
  • Octavia Topaz
  • Chanda Feiri
  • SavvyCharlotte Writer
  • SeaWater McMahon
  • Eve Forgraine
  • stnnr2000 Belfire
  • Hali Glendale
  • krinka Resident
  • Nightmare Rain
  • Corum McConaught
  • Daychaser Raviprakash
  • Urso Kronsage

Please vote for your favorite one! Scrolls are in front of the Good Knights Tavern

Stables: Lonewolf Flagstaff

Lonewolf Flagstaff is the new owner of the Stables!
Congratulations!

Carpet Bazaar: SeaWater McMahon

SeaWater McMahon was voted by most Ireemians as new owner of the Carpet Bazaar.
Congratulations!

House of Pleasure Election

The top 3 candidates are:
“Ponzio Rossini”,
“KAYA Blinker”,
“Liphx Fiertze”
If you didn’t vote for either one of them, please vote again.
Thank you!

Law Offices: Francois Arai

Francois Arai was voted off by majority of Ireemians to take ownership of the Law Offices.
Congratulations!

Metagaming

Friday, June 29th, 2012

The information in the meter are not to be known ICly.
If you meet a player for the first time, you should roleplay to find out who they are, what race they belong to (well, hopefully their look will give you some clues), but do not use the info in the meter for granted ICly.
Thank you!

ALTs etc

Friday, June 29th, 2012

ICly you cannot know if someone is another player’s ALT or not. ICly you must treat each avatar as if they were different player.
We do hope that the use of ALT allow people to play more than one role in the SIM without pursuing silly vendetta.
But please keep in mind that the use of ALT is absolutely prohibited to pursue an harassment in case of RP Ban.

Default Mode – Reminder

Friday, June 29th, 2012

Unfortunately I still get many reports about Attacks without Roleplay. Do you use the ready rules too? You have to wait around 10 seconds before attacking as well, so you will give them a chance to arm them. Therefore you are given the gesture.
So here is what you need:
a) state the reasons of your attack and warn the opponent that you are about to attack
b) give your opponent a chance to reply and continue the roleplay
c) if not reply is given, use the gesture for the count to 10, then attack

Cheaters or not Cheater?

Friday, June 29th, 2012

If you think that someone found a way to exploit the system, you report them to Kora. DO NOT accuse people of cheating.
It is possible that what they do is allowed or not, but accusing people of cheating is REALLY REALLY BAD.
So report them to ME, and I will investigate and/ or fix the code , if there is anything to fix.

Knight Leader Election Update

Thursday, June 28th, 2012

I realized I used the wrong script for people to signup to become leader. So there were 5 people in it.
Remember, Clan Leaders ONLY may apply to become Group Leader. Regular knights or Co-Leaders may not.
If you wish to apply, you must form your own clan first, have other knights to join, make it official, then you can signup to be knight leader.
The only valid candidate who signed up so far is Brandon December. All other candidates were disqualified.

SGS HUD/Meter v 3.489 Upgrade Release

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012

We added a Merit Star (that will be added to the Rank):

http://community.socionex.com/sgs/meter/rank/

And I made a workaround to stop people to rp ban during fights/raids. You can still do it, but it will disarm your weapons and will protect you by setting you in Rezzing Mode, while your HUD will reset.

This release is mandatory.

About Robbing…

Sunday, June 24th, 2012

Because it seems that people forget, when you try to steal from a store, you will see a new popup agreement. It will remind you that if you steal, you will get the bag to carry around for 12 minutes. You will be attacked without roleplay. You committed an IC crime, so you agree to be chased, captured by the law enforcement and will face trial for these crime. If it is not the outcome you wish to play, DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES.

SGS HUD v 3.488 Bugfix Release

Saturday, June 23rd, 2012

If you played soccer in KOS, you didn’t always gain agility. It was a bit buggy. So that has been fixed, and the % of agility / strength is also displayed on the HUD screen , so you can monitor it.

This upgrade is optional.

Green Dragon new ownership: wilwalgro1966

Thursday, June 21st, 2012

wilwalgro1966 Resident was elected by most Venexians to take ownership of the Green Dragon.
Congratulations!
Kora

House of Pleasure – Voting starts now

Wednesday, June 20th, 2012

The applicants are:
SilveryMoon Naidoo
Francois Arai
CaveMonkey Resident
Ponzio Rossini
Steven Wray
KAYA Blinker
Dolorific Resident
Liphx Fiertze
Coquette Coy
SavvyCharlotte Writer
krinka Resident
Firelight Abel
Hali Glendale
Please vote at the scroll in front of the Good Knights Tavern.

Knight Leader Election

Wednesday, June 20th, 2012

As you probably know, Mathias resigned from Knight Leader for OOC reasons.
We will run a new election for Knight Leader in about a month.
I posted the scroll for applicant signups in front of the Good Knights Tavern.
Just a reminder that only clan leader may apply for it.
So if you are interested in the position, you need to lead a clan first.

Palace Group becomes 3 subgroups

Tuesday, June 19th, 2012

Because of the Harem changes, and the fact that the Harem is closed, I will split the Palace group in 3:
– Palace Royals (Zanlu as leader)
– Palace Staff (Seren as leader) – preys
– Palace Guards (Caraya as leader) – non-prey
The ex harem girls will become Palace Staff. Nobody is going to be owned by the Palace anymore.
Whoever wishes to join any of this group will have to contact the leader/coleader.
You will have to help me to switch palace people to the right group starting tomorrow.

SGS HUD/Meter v 3.487 Bugfix released

Saturday, June 16th, 2012

Many small bugfixes such as:

a) the HUD screen couldn’t receive any more sim message if it was storing 50 messages. Fixed

b) the Non-Combatant players didn’t get any damage from playing dice. Fixed

c) the bag label in the Health Kit Raid was wrong. Fixed

d) etc

Upgrade is free and not mandatory.

Upgrades are available at the entrance of the SIMs.

New Big Arena at KOS

Tuesday, June 12th, 2012

Baal built a Big Arena in the SKY. We will use it for big olympics games or large fights or other tournaments whenever they require 64×64 meter space.
The teleport is at the KOS arena.
The inauguration will be this Friday.