Archive for August, 2012

Common Sense and Pickpocketing

Thursday, August 16th, 2012

Let’s say that someone is pickpocketing you, then run away. You chase them and they sit and lose the bag. Do you have to stop the chase right away? When the timer is running is ‘Action time”. But when the timer stops and you are in the middle of the ‘action’? Then use common sense. If you don’t know the thief, maybe stop and roleplay . If the thief is your friend, you do what you want (because he won’t report you). If the thief steals from you every 5 minutes, you can beat the hell out of him 🙂

Library Election – Round 2

Sunday, August 12th, 2012

The top 3 candidates were:
“SplitWeave Resident”,
“Phox Sillanpaa”,
“emmareese Resident”
If you didn’t vote or voted for a different candidate, please vote again. If you voted for either one of them, then there is no need to submit another vote.

Mystic Election – Round 2

The top 2 applicants voted for Mystic were:
“mayvision Resident”,
“Pushka Damour”
If you voted for either one of them, no need to vote again. If not, please submit your vote at the voting board in front of the Good Knight Tavern.
Thank you.

Knight Leader Election Update

As I said in the other notice: “If we don’t get at least 20 votes by 2-3 days, I am more inclined to void this election and postpone it to mid-September, and in the meantime do recruiting.”
In a week, there was only 1 more vote, for a total now of 12 votes over 3 choices. So I am afraid that August was a bad month to run election and keep the group closed.
So let’s postpone it all in more more month. We will allow new knight enrollment again, and hope that the group will grow a bit in numbers.

The Knight Leader election is going to be postponed in September (August is a bad month for election… ), and there weren’t enough votes to make it meaningful.
So what it means is that the group is open for enrollment by clan leaders and coleaders. If you were waiting to become knight, please contact a Knight Leader or Coleader and apply for the role.

Trial and Arrest

Monday, August 6th, 2012

If you are part of the jury, please do judge the defendant based on his crimes. The defense should rely on the alleged crimes facts and reports, not if the knight made a legal arrest or other OOC issues.
Actually OOC shouldn’t be taken in any consideration during trial.

Knight Leader Election update

Sunday, August 5th, 2012

So far only 10 knights have voted, which is an incredible low number to make an election reasonable.

During the election the new enrollment is closed, and that makes the knight group even smaller, because the people interested to join cannot join. Maybe is it because it is August and many people takes vacation?
If we don’t get at least 20 votes by 2-3 days, I am more inclined to void this election and postpone it to mid-September, and in the meantime do recruiting.